“That’s White Privilege, Karen! I’m on my G-Damn Period But Came Out Here” – Seattle BLM Mob Threatens White Woman in Car for Wanting to Drive Home

The Seattle Black Lives Matter mob was back out in the streets last night terrorizing their community.

Their latest tactic is to scream at whoever does not go along with their lawlessness about their “white privilege.”
If you’re a woman who just wants to drive home — you’re showing your white privilege!

At one point they harassed a local man for filming their march through his neighborhood.

Then the BLM radicals shut down traffic in a major intersection.

When one woman pulls out in an attempt to get the hell out of there the mob blocked the woman with their car and told her to watch her white privilege.

This is the modern day left terrorizing their community.
At what point will this Marxist hate group be classified a domestic terrorists organization?

Expect more of this if Democrats steal the election in November.

The post “That’s White Privilege, Karen! I’m on my G-Damn Period But Came Out Here” – Seattle BLM Mob Threatens White Woman in Car for Wanting to Drive Home appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

via The Gateway Pundit

Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com

‘Those Are The Only Rules’: Trump Campaign Releases Statement On Supreme Court Vacancy

There is much debate about what a president can do when there is a vacancy on the Supreme Court.

But the Trump campaign stepped in on Sunday to clear up the matter — once and for all.

“When there’s a Supreme Court vacancy, the President selects a nominee and the Senate provides advice and consent. That’s what the Constitution says and those are the only rules,” Tim Murtaugh, Trump 2020 communications director, said in a statement.

“There has been an open seat on the Supreme Court in a presidential election year 29 times in American history, and in every single case the president has nominated a candidate. Voters elected Donald J. Trump president in 2016 and gave Republicans an expanded majority in 2018, so the people already have spoken. The President has placed two well-qualified justices on the court so far and he is about to select a third,” he wrote.

“Americans can see the names on his list of potential nominees, while Joe Biden is hiding his list of people he would consider if he were president. Biden knows that he is an empty vessel for the radical left and that’s why he’s refusing to be honest with the American people about who he would want on the court. But make no mistake about this: The President has been clear that he will nominate a woman to fill that seat and the Senate should vote to confirm her,” Murtaugh wrote.

According to “Undercover Huber,” 61 Supreme Court Justice picks have been nominated and confirmed since 1900 — and 70% of them were confirmed within 46 days — the exact number of days left until Election Day.

RELATED: Since 1900, 70% of Supreme Court Justice Nominees Were Approved in Less Than 46 Days

The post ‘Those Are The Only Rules’: Trump Campaign Releases Statement On Supreme Court Vacancy appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

via The Gateway Pundit

Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com

IT STARTS AGAIN: Democrats Claim Russian Interference Will Keep Them From Taking Control Of Senate

Senate Democrats — who were blown out of the water last year when a special counsel’s report proved there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia — are at it again.

Some lawmakers claim that Russian operatives are “already waging a disinformation campaign aimed at disrupting the 2020 election, and at least one senator says bots with suspected ties are waging Twitter attacks on their campaign,” The Hill reported.

“The lawmaker, who is in a competitive race, has asked social media companies to help quash the effort,” reported the D.C.-based political website.

“This is going on right now, according to the nation’s intelligence leadership,” said Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR). “You’ve got the intelligence leadership saying the Russians are working very hard to do in 2020 what they tried to do in 2016. That’s the biggest tell out there.”

Of course, Wyden refused to reveal details, saying ““I’m constrained by a fair measure because I’m on” the Senate Intelligence Committee and therefore has access to classified information.

Wyden said senior U.S. intelligence officials need to do more before Election Day to warn the public about ongoing Russian interference. “I want them to put out more information, more specifics and not do what they did in 2016 which is be kind of cautious,” he said.

Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD), who served as chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee during the 2018 election cycle, said he’s “very concerned” about Russian interference in both the presidential and Senate races.

“The intelligence community has said that interference is ongoing,” he said.

Trump was investigated for 675 days by special counsel Robert Mueller and a team of 19 lawyers. Despite 2,800 subpoenas and 500 witness interviews, the counsel’s office found no evidence “that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate” conspired or “knowingly coordinated” with Russians during the 2016 campaign.

 

 

The post IT STARTS AGAIN: Democrats Claim Russian Interference Will Keep Them From Taking Control Of Senate appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

via The Gateway Pundit

Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com

Tech Elites Endorse Joe Biden to Secure More Foreign Workers for U.S. Jobs


Tech industry elites have endorsed Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, citing their opposition to President Trump’s efforts to prioritize Americans for high-paying tech jobs in the United States.

Twenty-four winners of the Turing Award, considered the Nobel Peace Prize for computer science, have endorsed Biden on the premise that the former vice president will allow the tech industry to import more foreign workers, specifically those on H-1B visas, to fill coveted U.S. jobs.

The list includes Google executive Vinton Cerf, Pixar executive Ed Catmull, Facebook executive Yann LeCun, and Alphabet executive John Hennessy.

“Information technology is thoroughly globalized. Academic computer science departments attract talented students, many of whom immigrate and become American inventors and captains of industry,” the executives and industry insiders wrote in their endorsement of Biden:

We celebrate open source projects, the lifeblood of our field, as exemplars of international collaboration. Computer Science is at its best when its learnings and discoveries are shared freely in the spirit of progress. These core values helped make America a leader in information technology, so vital in this Information Age. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris listen to experts before setting public policy, essential when science and technology may help with many problems facing our nation today. As American computer scientists and as US citizens, we enthusiastically endorse Joe Biden for President and Kamala Harris for Vice President. [Emphasis added]

Since mass unemployment hit the U.S., spurred by the Chinese coronavirus crisis, Trump signed an executive order halting a number of visa programs including the H-1B visa. Likewise, the Trump administration is eyeing H-1B visa reforms that would more effectively weed out the business model of outsourcing that has allowed American workers to be replaced by foreign H-1B visa workers.

In August, billion dollar tech corporations like Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Twitter signed onto a U.S. Chamber of Commerce lawsuit against Trump’s executive order — arguing that they have a right to import foreign workers to fill U.S. jobs.

Unlike Trump, Biden has promised to increase the number of foreign H-1B visa workers that tech corporations will be able to import every year. The practice is a boon to tech executives.

There are about 650,000 H-1B visa workers in the U.S. at any given moment. Americans are often laid off in the process and forced to train their foreign replacements, as highlighted by Breitbart News. More than 85,000 Americans annually potentially lose their jobs to foreign labor through the H-1B visa program.

Analysis conducted in 2018 discovered that 71 percent of tech workers in Silicon Valley, California, are foreign-born, while the tech industry in the San Francisco, Oakland, and Hayward area is made up of 50 percent foreign-born tech workers. Up to 99 percent of H-1B visa workers imported by the top eight outsourcing firms are from India.

John Binder is a reporter for Breitbart News. Follow him on Twitter at @JxhnBinder.

via Breitbart News

Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.breitbart.com

Klobuchar Struggles to Defend 2016 Position on Filling Supreme Court Vacancy

Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D., Minn.) on Sunday struggled to explain her reversal on supporting a Senate vote for a Supreme Court nominee during an election year.

Klobuchar said Sunday that the Senate should wait to vote for a new Supreme Court nominee until after the November election. In 2016, however, Klobuchar pushed for a Senate vote on Obama Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland ahead of that year’s presidential election.

Asked about the reversal from her 2016 position, Klobuchar told CNN, "We are in modern history where literally just in the last time a justice was considered after someone died unexpectedly, Justice Scalia, a new rule was set by our colleagues."

The Minnesota senator also said Senate Republicans can’t use "raw political power right in the middle of an election."

In 2016, Klobuchar said the Constitution required a Senate vote on a Supreme Court nominee during an election year.

"The Constitution is clear: The Senate must consider the president’s nominee and then choose whether to vote yes or no," the senator said at the time. "We must do our job, hold hearings, and vote."

Republicans held a majority in the Senate when Barack Obama nominated Garland in March 2016 to fill the seat of late-justice Antonin Scalia. While Democrats pushed for a Senate vote on the nominee before the presidential election, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) refused to hold a vote on Garland’s nomination.

McConnell said Friday that the Senate will vote on President Trump’s nominee. Trump is expected to announce his nominee this week.

The post Klobuchar Struggles to Defend 2016 Position on Filling Supreme Court Vacancy appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.

via Washington Free Beacon

Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://freebeacon.com

Biden In 2016: President Has ‘Constitutional Duty’ To Fill Vacant Supreme Court Seat

If you’ve been following the media coverage of Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s death, then you’ve heard a million times what Republicans like Sens. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said in 2016. After the death of Justice Antonin Scalia, both the Senate majority leader from Kentucky and the South Carolina senator said a replacement should […]

via Conservative Review

Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.conservativereview.com/

Trump Identifies 2 Women as Front-Runners To Replace RBG on Supreme Court: Report

Two women are emerging as the front-runners to replace the late Justice Ruth Ginsburg on the Supreme Court. There’s not much doubt that President Donald Trump will nominate a replacement. The president on Saturday tweeted his commitment to move forward with a nomination, even as some Republican senators balked at a confirmation process prior to…

The post Trump Identifies 2 Women as Front-Runners To Replace RBG on Supreme Court: Report appeared first on The Western Journal.

via The Western Journal

Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.westernjournal.com

Black Lives Matter Activist Wearing ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ Shirt Walked into a Louisville Bar and Murdered Three People

A black male walked into a Louisville bar owned by a retired police officer and shot three random people at point blank range on Friday night — while wearing a Justice for Breonna Taylor shirt.

The suspect was smiling from ear to ear as he was arrested for the shooting at Bungalow Joe’s Bar and Grill.

Michael E. Rhynes Jr., 33, was arrested just after midnight Saturday after police found him crawling in brush near the restaurant, according to a report from WDRB.

The shooter was wearing a “Justice for Breonna Taylor” t-shirt. Naturally, the national media has completely ignored this story — which certainly would not have been the case if a mass shooter had been wearing a “Trump” shirt. Taylor became a Black Lives Matter martyr after being killed by Louisville Police during a “‘knock and announce” drug raid, during which her boyfriend shot at police.

“Nobody had ever seen this guy before,” the owner of the bar, Joe Bishop told WDRB, referring to the shooter. “It was a totally random act.” He explained that the men did not exchange words at any time prior to the shooting.

Two of the victims were white and one was black.

Toreon Jermaine Hudson, 26, and William Scott Smallwood, 48, were pronounced dead at the scene, while Steven Matthew Head, 24, died from his injuries at University Hospital.

One of the victims was the fiancé of the bar manager and all three of the men worked together.

Hudson has a young daughter, per the GoFundMe for his family.

A joint GoFundMe for the victims families has raised over $20,000.

Police have not yet announced the killer’s motivation for the attack.

The post Black Lives Matter Activist Wearing ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ Shirt Walked into a Louisville Bar and Murdered Three People appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

via The Gateway Pundit

Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com

Pelosi Stonewalls Bill That Would Crack Down on Chinese Influence in U.S.

House Democrats are blocking a bill that will curtail the influence of the Chinese-government-funded Confucius Institute, stymying bipartisan legislation that unanimously passed in the Senate.

Despite bipartisan support in the upper chamber, House Democrats—including a cosponsor for the bill—voted against placing the CONFUCIUS Act on the agenda in late July, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) has yet to announce plans to place the bill on the floor. If passed, the legislation would require all federally funded universities with Confucius Institutes to assume "full managerial control" of the institutes, a move that would limit the Chinese government’s influence over the program.

Frustrated by the lack of action, congressional Republicans are blaming Pelosi for blocking debate for the bill, criticizing the House speaker for putting politics over national security.

"I regret that Speaker Pelosi has still not scheduled the CONFUCIUS Act for a vote," said Rules Committee Ranking Member Tom Cole, who introduced the July vote. "This isn’t about politics. It’s about holding China accountable, and Speaker Pelosi clearly hasn’t made that a priority."

This is not the first time Democrats have opposed bipartisan legislation that sought to hold China accountable. In March, House Democrats railed against a bill that demanded Beijing disavow its conspiracy theory that the novel coronavirus originated in a U.S. military lab, labeling the bill racist against Asian Americans. House Democrats also dropped out of the then-bipartisan China task force in an unexplained, last minute decision in February.

Pelosi’s office did not respond to a request for comment.

At its peak in 2017, Confucius Institute had branches in more than 100 universities across the country, allowing Beijing to teach Mandarin to thousands of U.S. college students. The government-vetted teachers are not allowed to discuss topics deemed sensitive by the Chinese government, such as human-rights abuses in Xinjiang and Tibet.

A bipartisan group of legislators have long worried that the program gives the Chinese government undue influence over campuses, prompting legislative action. The CONFUCIUS Act—which stands for Concerns Over Nations Funding University Campus Institutes in the United States—required universities to uphold academic freedom and prevent the exercise of foreign law on American campuses—a key provision, since Beijing often required Confucius Institute teachers to abide by Chinese laws. The bill, introduced by Sen. John Kennedy (R., La.), unanimously passed the Senate in June.

The House companion bill initially received bipartisan support, recruiting Florida Democratic Rep. Donna Shalala as one of its sponsors. "The CONFUCIUS Act will support important cultural exchange with China while strongly protecting the values of American public higher education," the Democrat said in a July statement.

House Democrats, however, refused to put the bipartisan legislation on the agenda. On July 29, Republicans introduced a motion to approve consideration for the CONFUCIUS Act, but Democrats including Shalala voted against the motion. The bill is currently stuck in committee. Rachelle Peterson, a Confucius Institute expert and senior research fellow at the National Association of Scholars, said it is "truly astonishing" that Democrats will not advance the widely supported bill, which asks for "basic assurances of good faith from Confucius Institutes."

Republican supporters of the bill accuse Pelosi of ignoring China’s growing influence in academia.

"If Speaker Pelosi is blocking the CONFUCIUS Act in the House after every single Senate Democrat supported its passage, it’s worth asking why," Kennedy told the Washington Free Beacon. "Do House Democrats and the speaker want to give Xi Jinping more influence over what gets taught on American campuses? Does academic freedom annoy just their caucus in general?"

While House Democrats hesitate, the Trump administration has taken action to rein in the Confucius Institute. The White House declared the program’s D.C. headquarters a "foreign mission" in August, which designates Confucius Institute a direct appendage of the Chinese government. The Department of Education has also uncovered millions of dollars worth of previously undisclosed donations from the Chinese government for Confucius Institutes. The concerted push has convinced a record number of universities to drop their ties with the controversial program.

Senator Marsha Blackburn (R., Tenn.) said the pandemic has forced a nationwide reckoning over the state of U.S.-China relations, and Democrats must keep up with the new consensus. The vast majority of Americans—including 68 percent of Democrats—have an unfavorable opinion of China, according to a July poll.

"The COVID-19 pandemic has proved the urgency with which we need to reevaluate our relationship with China," the senator, who cosponsored the CONFUCIUS Act, said. "Steps must be taken to protect the academic integrity of our educational institutions."

The post Pelosi Stonewalls Bill That Would Crack Down on Chinese Influence in U.S. appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.

via Washington Free Beacon

Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://freebeacon.com