via HotAir
Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://hotair.com/feed/

Conservatives welcome. Libs & RINOs go away. It's all of you destroying the society and conservatives must no longer appease you!
via HotAir
Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://hotair.com/feed/
The morning after the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) conducted a raid on former President Donald J. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Florida, former New York Governor Democrat Andrew Cuomo cautioned that the Department of Justice (DOJ) “must immediately explain” its reasoning or face a negative public perception.
Cuomo — who stepped down in 2021 in disgrace after being accused of sexual harassment by multiple women — has reportedly claimed that his own run-in with the law that led to his resignation was politically motivated. Cuomo — an outspoken Trump critic — now says that the DOJ risks undermining the January 6 Committee’s investigation into the president’s involvement in the protest that turned into a riot over the results of the 2020 presidential elections without transparency.
“DOJ must immediately explain the reason for its raid & it must be more than a search for inconsequential archives or it will be viewed as a political tactic and undermine any future credible investigation & legitimacy of January 6 investigations,” Cuomo tweeted.
DOJ must immediately explain the reason for its raid & it must be more than a search for inconsequential archives or it will be viewed as a political tactic and undermine any future credible investigation & legitimacy of January 6 investigations.
— Andrew Cuomo (@andrewcuomo) August 9, 2022
Cuomo’s tweet surprised many conservatives, given his previous anti-Trump rhetoric and leftist political stances.
“Even @andrewcuomo is disgusted by the communist style tactics used by Joe Biden and his corrupt DOJ,” CEO of X Strategies Alex Bruesewitz tweeted.
Even @andrewcuomo is disgusted by the communist style tactics used by Joe Biden and his corrupt DOJ. https://t.co/nMVfGwDuwS
— Alex Bruesewitz ? (@alexbruesewitz) August 9, 2022
“I didn’t think it would ever happen but Andrew Cuomo is 100% right here,” OutKick the Coverage’s Clay Travis added.
I didn’t think it would ever happen but Andrew Cuomo is 100% right here. https://t.co/oYkQ0YDkiF
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) August 9, 2022
Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) tweeted, “When they’ve gone too far even for Cuomo….”
When they’ve gone too far even for Cuomo…. https://t.co/FO3fgtTls2
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) August 9, 2022
There were dozens of more similar tweets in response to Cuomo, but so far, the DOJ and the FBI have refused to comment.
Meanwhile, the White House has claimed that it was completely unaware that the execution of the search warrant would occur.
According to multiple reports, the White House said it learned about the raid on Twitter, at the same time the media did.
New York Times reporter Jonathan Martin tweeted Monday night, “Senior White House officials found out about the FBI’s Mar a Lago raid on Twitter, had no notice, per source familiar.”
CBS News reporter Ed O’Keefe said a top Biden official told him the same thing.
“No advance knowledge. Some learned from old media some from social media,” O’Keefe quoted a senior administration official when asked about the event.
In a lengthy statement, Trump initially announced the dramatic raid decrying what he characterized as a political move.
The investigation is reportedly centered around classified material Trump brought to Mar-a-Lago from the White House.
via The Daily Wire
Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.dailywire.com

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://ift.tt/yIgUBjK crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252FeyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8zMDgxMTUwNy9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY5MDg1ODIzNH0.MOHZAtIsNGIaJ3q2HCm-0TO0mngW7w8FJqWpr0n2vW8%252Fimg.jpg%253Fwidth%253D1245%2526coordinates%253D14%252C0%252C17%252C0%2526height%253D700%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fassets.rebelmouse.io%26s%3D183%26h%3D2bf29b4140ae08aa2524b2e4858eb833abd26c71c68cc05830bd4cb19eb6a4b8%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3640517563%22%7D" expand=1]
Liberal attorney Alan Dershowitz condemned the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago Tuesday as "unconstitutional."
The FBI raided Mar-a-Lago on Monday to reportedly retrieve classified documents that former President Donald Trump allegedly took from the White House and stored at his south Florida home.
The raid ignited a political firestorm, and Republicans accused the Justice Department of taking politically motivated retribution against Trump.
Speaking with Glenn Beck on the "Glenn Beck Radio Program," Dershowitz — a constitutional scholar and former Harvard Law School professor — described the raid as "absolutely outrageous and unconstitutional."
"I’ve litigated dozens of cases on the Fourth Amendment. And I’m a liberal Democrat, who voted for Biden and against Trump," Dershowitz said. "But this raid is absolutely outrageous and unconstitutional."
According to Dershowitz, law enforcement should not conduct a raid unless they have "exhausted all other possibilities" to retrieve evidence. The most obvious evidentiary retrieval method is a subpoena, Dershowitz explained, but it is not clear whether one was issued in this case.
At any rate, if Trump did remove classified documents from the White House, raiding his residence is not an appropriate retrieval method, Dershowitz told Beck. What if the FBI agents tasked with conducting the raid lacked sufficient security clearance to be in possession of the documents?
"This is exactly the kind of thing that needs a document-by-document analysis — by a judge. Not the FBI coming in and sweeping everything together, breaking into a safe," Dershowitz said.
Even more important, Dershowitz emphasized the government’s action against Trump has the optics of using a different standard of justice against Trump from the standards levied against other individuals — like Hillary Clinton — who have also been accused of possessing classified information outside the proper channels.
"You must have a single standard of justice," Dershowitz said. "I’m a friend of both Sandy Berger, who was the former national security adviser … and a friend of Hillary Clinton. What they were accused of was exactly comparable. And there were no searches of their houses."
"People who have been found guilty of taking classified material improperly have been given fines. I don’t think there’s ever been a search like this based on the allegations made in this case," he added.
\u201cThe FBI’s raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago was "absolutely outrageous and unconstitutional," attorney @AlanDersh tells me. "The most obvious recourse here was a SUBPOENA."\u201d— Glenn Beck (@Glenn Beck) 1660059257
Speaking with Newsmax in another interview late Monday, Dershowitz said the raid is more evidence the Biden administration has weaponized the DOJ.
"A raid is supposed to be a last resort," Dershowitz explained. "But this administration has used the weaponization of the justice system against its political enemies. It’s arrested people, denied them bail, put them in handcuffs — used all kinds of techniques that are not usually applied to American citizens."
Although the raid itself indicates that a federal judge agreed that investigators had secured probable cause that some crime had been committed, Dershowitz said the government will eventually need to prove the raid was justifiable.
"The government will have to show a court eventually that they exhausted all other possibilities or they had a reasonable basis for believing the evidence would be destroyed if it were sought in the normal legal course of events through subpoena," he said.
"Unless there is evidence that we’re not aware of, this is improper, and it is misconduct," Dershowitz declared. "We have to find out what the facts are. But we have to make sure the shoe fits on the other foot, that we want to make sure what’s being done here is something that Democrats would not oppose if it were being done to Democratic operatives as well. I don’t think it passes the test."
"This is improper, it is misconduct": Alan Dershowitz on the FBI’s raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago www.youtube.com
via b’Conservative Review’
Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.conservativereview.com/

‘Donald Trump should be in jail’
via b’Conservative Review’
Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.conservativereview.com/

The Biden gang has no shame, no fear, and no morality. These liberal fascists who hate America are doing all they can to destroy it.
They know they can get away with it because they aren’t worried about the upcoming midterm election whatsoever.
By their actions, they are telling us that they are not concerned with the 2022 midterm elections.
** Democrats passed a $700 billion spending bill last week during an economic recession with inflation at 9.1%.
** The Biden-Obama regime invaded President Trump’s residence because they could. They have no fear of repercussions.
On Monday night Dan Bongino weighed in on the Deep State’s “3rd World” raid on President Trump’s house in Florida. He called it what it is:
Dan Bongino: “This is some third world bullsh*t! Let me say it again, this is some THIRD WORLD BULLSH*T!… They’re laughing at you.”
Jesse Watters added this on Joe Biden, “He just burned everything to the ground.”
Via Jesse Watter’s on FOX News.
Bongino is right. All Americans must get to the polls in November. But what may be underappreciated is that the election process is ripe for fraud. We know this because this is what happened in the 2020 Election.
The corrupt Democrats know this and this is why they are so blatantly bold in their actions.
We learned in 2020 that the US election process is broken. Voting machines are designed with gaps where bad actors can manipulate results and elections. (See the box in the chart below identified by IT and AI experts in Georgia.)
In the election process, the results of elections can be altered by bad actors creating new batches, deleting batches, and publishing batches.

The machines are certified by agents who aren’t even accredited properly themselves.
Ballots are allowed to be handed in before and up to election day in mailbox-like containers labeled ballot drop boxes. Anyone can throw ballots in these containers. There is no management of ballots received and therefore ballots can come from anywhere. These drop boxes were used in some states despite being illegal.

Voter rolls are inflated with God only knows how many names on the voter lists that aren’t even real. Huge percentages of these voter rolls are not legitimate but again, nothing is done to address this travesty and ensure only valid voters are maintained on the lists.
The Democrats have machines that can be manipulated, processes that are ripe for fraud, and inventories of bogus names they can use to support a steal.
We know all this can happen because it did in 2020 and there were no repercussions for those who were identified for breaking the law.
It looks like the fascist Democrats are going to do it again. They will because they can and they have done it before.
The post By Storming President Trump’s Residence and Passing $700 Billion Spending Bill During Recession, the Biden Regime Reveals It Is Not Concerned with the 2022 Elections — The Fix Is In! appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
via The Gateway Pundit
Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
Recently Townhall columnist Terry Paulson pointed out that the Republicans need to develop a Newt Gingrich style contract with America. That is a concept I can get onboard with although I suspect that my version may be too radical for the Republican political machine to readily accept. Of course, I also suspect that the Republican political machine is of a mindset that even when Republicans take over the House and Senate in January 2023, they think they can move on with “do nothing” business as usual. If, indeed, that is what the Republican machine thinks, they are seriously misreading todays’ American patriots.
“A Patriot is someone who stands for his country always, and for his government when it is deserved.” ~ Mark Twain
via Canada Free Press
Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://canadafreepress.com

‘Lawful execution of a search warrant is NOT A RAID’
via b’Conservative Review’
Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.conservativereview.com/

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://ift.tt/lWfcIax crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2022%252F08%252Fimage-2022-08-09T121726.941-1200×675.png%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fthefederalist.com%26s%3D839%26h%3Db9e8046f934db3aa5511c01d2efe581c6c4c0bdb878db8e275b6b4526f074cc6%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2990196237%22%7D" expand=1]Republicans who aren’t actively opposing Garland’s political weaponization of federal law enforcement are part of the problem.
via b’Conservative Review’
Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.conservativereview.com/
Biden and his deep state cronies may have just handed Donald Trump the presidency.
Thanks to the FBI’s Mar-A-Lago raid, Americans now have the best motivation to vote for Trump in 2024 — righteous indignation.
FBI agents raided Trump’s resort in Palm Beach, Florida, on Monday to search for any classified documents that Trump took with him after he left the White House.
Apparently, instead of just asking Trump for the documents, the Biden administration thought it best to treat the former president like a no-good criminal.
In response to the raid, conservatives, Republicans and others have voiced their outrage, and Trump didn’t let the moment go to waste.
The former president capitalized on the raid by releasing an advertisement video on his Truth Social account a mere few hours later — and it’s good.
In fact, it’s likely the best political ad you’ve seen in years.
Hours after the raid on Mar-A-Lago, Trump released an ad on Truth Social.
It’s the best ad you’ve seen in years. pic.twitter.com/5ICMLRutCf
— Michael Austin (@mikeswriting) August 9, 2022
— Michael Austin (@mikeswriting) August 9, 2022
Titled “A Nation in Decline,” the ad shows Trump giving a speech as inspirational music plays in the background.
After running through the many incredible failures of the Biden administration, Trump offers a glimmer of hope to those watching.
“Soon we will have greatness again. It was hard-working patriots like you who built this country, and it is hard-working patriots like you who are going to save our country. There is no mountain we cannot climb. There is no summit we cannot reach. There is no challenge we cannot meet. There is no victory we cannot have,” Trump said in the ad.
“We will not bend. We will not break. We will not yield ever, ever, ever. We will never give in, we will never give up and we will never ever back down.”
“As long as we are confident and united, the tyrants we are fighting do not stand even a little chance. Because we are Americans and Americans kneel to God and God alone, and it is time to start talking about greatness for our country again.”
While the ad doesn’t officially indicate Trump is running in 2024, it hints at as much towards the end by highlighting the following quote: “… the best is yet to come.”
For a minute there, it looked like Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis had become a more likely candidate to win the Republican nomination in 2024.
Thanks to Biden, the winds may have just shifted back in Trump’s favor.
The post Trump Ad Responding to Mara-A-Lago Raid Is the Best Political Ad You’ve Seen in Years appeared first on The Western Journal.
via Commentary – The Western Journal
Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.westernjournal.com

Judge Bruce E. Reinhart from the Southern District of Florida reportedly signed off on the warrant to raid President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago on Monday night.
Joe Biden sent the FBI to raid President Trump’s home in a fishing exhibition.
A source familiar tells @BrookeSingman that FBI agents went to Mar-a-Lago and looked in every single office, safe, and grabbed documents and boxes without going through them on the property. The source said they took boxes and documents to go through later, once they left MAL
— Sean Langille (@SeanLangille) August 9, 2022
Via Midnight Rider and Karli Q:
“Judge Bruce E Reinhart, magistrate judge for the Southern District of Florida, used to work for Jeffrey Epstein and signed the warrant to green light FBI raid on Trump.”
The New York Post reported:
Sources tell The Post that Judge Bruce Reinhart approved the warrant that enabled FBI agents to converge on the palatial South Florida estate on Monday in what Trump called an “unannounced raid on my home.”
Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in 2018 after 10 years in private practice.
Months after his appointment, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees in connection with the sex trafficking investigation against the financier.
According to the paper, Reinhart resigned from the South Florida US Attorney’s Office effective on New Year’s Day 2008 and went to work for Epstein’s workers the following day. In 12 years as a federal prosecutor, according to his official biography, Reinhart “managed a docket that covered the full spectrum of federal crimes, including narcotics, violent crimes, public corruption, financial frauds, child pornography and immigration.”
To our readers — In July The Gateway Pundit filed legal action to unseal and identify the global elite on the Jeffrey Epstein Client list.
** You can help us in our efforts by donating here.
The post Judge Bruce Reinhart Who Signed Warrant to Raid Trump’s Home at Mar-a-Lago Previously Worked for Jeffrey Epstein — Please Help TGP In Our Legal Quest to Get Epstein Client List appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
via The Gateway Pundit
Enjoy this article? Read the full version at the authors website: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com